Tribute provides comprehensive construction services from conceptual design through project completion. Our unique expertise and capabilities include:
- Award-Winning Designs
- Construction Administration
- On-Site Supervision
- Safety Compliance to Standards and Specifications
- Acting as the Owner’s Representative to Ensure Each Project is Successful
During construction, Tribute will focus on the tasks at hand for the project with precision and excellent communication. Administrative tasks such as lien waivers, safety programs and contracts will be managed by our team.
Coordinating the architect, landscape architect, engineer are some of the services involved with Construction Administration. Tribute’s role would include providing clarifications, submittal review, recommendations for payment, preparation of change orders, and other administrative services included in the agreement with the architect, landscape architect, or engineer.
During construction, Tribute will interview, select and negotiate qualified subcontractors and suppliers who are aligned with our philosophy and quality standards. Tribute will administer all subcontracts, material suppliers, associated engineering and testing firms to ensure project compliance.
- Analyzing feasibility and recommendations
- Auditing quality assurance/quality control procedures
- Providing a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Attending and representing the owner at meetings and necessary permitting hearings
- Monitoring the budget and delivery/performance schedule
- Informing and guiding the owner on contracts and deliverables
- Assisting in evaluating contractor payment requests
- Providing monthly reporting
- Representing the owner for issue resolution
Tribute Project Managers have the expertise and experience to properly manage budgets, schedules and Client expectations to deliver a complete and successful project. They look out for our Clients’ best interest in the project and manage potential issues before they become a problem.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Coordinate deliveries and installation
- Monitor progress of a project
- Oversee laborers for efficiency
When Tribute is hired as your General Contractor, you have one, simple contract and working relationship. Tribute, in turn, manages all responsibilities, sub-contractor contracts, scopes of work and schedules for your project – from concept to completion.
- Provides all labor, equipment and materials needed to completely start and finish any size construction project
- Responsible to hire qualified subcontractors to execute professionally and efficiently
A turnkey project is sold as a complete product where Tribute designs and builds the project in accordance to Tribute’s recommendation. This type of project takes the owner out of the process when they are not able to as hands on as others or cannot be present for the development.